Mosby Movers COVID19 Updates
Keeping You Informed
To our valued clients,
At Mosby Movers, it’s business as usual while we adapt to changing how we work while supporting you! We will keep you updated on any changes with our services and availability. As our team stays on top of COVID19 updates, we are still open for business while following information and best practices from authorities. It’s our duty to keep both you and our staff safe during these difficult times.
We’ve taken the following steps to protect you and our employees:
- We have created a social distancing game plan by carefully segmenting our workforce to their given locations in order to avoid crowded settings and maintaining distance from one another when possible. Non-essential employees are working from home.
- Stringent cleaning protocols have been put in place by disinfecting our trucks and offices daily. We will not be using used boxes during our moves.
- We meet with our movers and foremen every morning to brief them on any COVID-19 updates and any employees that have shown possible symptoms are sent home and cannot return until cleared by a medical professional.
- Movers handling home move projects will be equipped with sanitizers, masks, gloves, and booties.
- We have temporarily ended services to hot zones where there are growing numbers of coronavirus cases. Clients will be notified if their service is effected.
If you have any further questions about how we’re handling our operations during this time, please call us at 443.622.4869.